Testing your Psychic Ability with Psychic Test Online

Have you ever had a psychic premonition? Perhaps it was receiving a call from the person you were just thinking about, or an unsettling feeling that motivates you to change your schedule – only to discover later that you avoided misfortune by doing so? These, often brief, encounters with psychic abilities are more common than you may think.

While it’s common to dismiss psychic incidents as mere coincidence, in reality a vast majority of people experience ascend into the realm of psychic abilities without even realizing it. If you suspect that you have had some kind of psychic event, or even if you are just curious, you can validate your suspicions by testing your abilities. An effectively way of developing your innate psychic abilities, is by first determining what your psychic abilities are and which ones are the strongest. You can easily test your psychic abilities by taking any number of the psychic tests that are available on-line.

Whether you choose a test that requires an Internet connection, or download a test to be taken at your kitchen table. You have never had more opportunity to assess your psychic abilities in the privacy of your own home. The Internet is chocked full of web-sites that offer free psychic testing and advice on developing your psychic abilities. Of course, like anything else on the Internet, choose carefully whose advice you decide to follow. If a web-site seems too good to be true – then it probably is. That said, common online psychic tests are formatted to ask you a series of questions, deck of Zener Cards, or present images, of a psychic nature and compare your results to the probability of simply randomly answering questions. Test scores ranging above average probability generally indicate psychic ability. Additionally, most web sites give you the benefit of automatic scoring and immediate feedback.

Another helpful way of testing your psychic abilities is to begin keeping a journal of events (that you suspect to be psychic) for later examination. Quite often psychic moments are so brief, that they can be easily overlooked and forgotten. Events you may wish to record may include premonitions of events, whether through sudden flashes of insight or through dreams. Dreams can prove particularly useful as a “training ground” for psychic abilities. Your psychic journal should also document the instances of psychic events manifesting themselves in reality (these too can be fleeting). If your psychic abilities prove to be significant, they will become readily apparent through a review of your journal.

More advanced formal testing is often available in a clinical environment; these tests are usually conducted by academic institutions and their availability is usually announced by way of a request of participants. Your best course of action would be to contact these institutions directly. While these highly controlled tests usually result in greater accuracy, the stress of being in a clinical environment can possibly have a detrimental effect on your psychic abilities.

Outside of the traditional academic route, numerous psychic training programs provide excellent, and sometimes rigorous, opportunities to develop your psychic abilities at your own pace. When it comes to web sites, books, or programs, catering to the novice psychic, it is a buyer’s market and it is advisable to research your choices before committing to any one particular program. Regardless of your choice of venue, a commitment to improving your psychic abilities is a life improving activity that will benefit your personal and spiritual growth.

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

ajay June 11, 2010 at 7:35 am

hellllo sir……

i’ll adore u if u cud test my psychic abilities….n give a fair analysis of …n for meah to work upon….n if u cud help meah developmy psychic abilities…..!!

Shae February 16, 2011 at 2:13 am

Hey I was wondering if you could see if I I have any physic ability what so ever

My grandmother is partly physic aswell

Also please help me to develop my physic abilities ?

Abdul Rahim May 4, 2011 at 11:08 am

If you want to become psychic, I have good news for you. You already are psychic! The ability to perceive information beyond the five senses is a gift of the human brain. But you can still benefit greatly from developing it further.

Shamehshea June 22, 2011 at 12:30 am

hello, my name is Haley, im on a friends name., iv been tested on over 10 physic test and every one has shown i am physic id just would like you all to know that not everyone has this power, its amazing but scary at sometimes. i acctualy got my power soon after a car wreck that i should have died in. but had massiv head injurys. and i earned this gift, i belive thats how i earned it anyway.

Reidoom September 3, 2011 at 9:33 am

Hello, just a fact that this is ridiculous, one you can’t develop psychic abilities and no not everyone has it it’s an insult to me and others like me, and two you can’t all of a sudden not have it then have by miracle, either your abilities your suppressed and then released by self defense, and if you follow these online test it’s just as much bunk as the scientist who tried to test them in real life, this is a gift that is used for defense or aid in life, if you have it yes you can become stronger but you can’t get it if your not born with it, and for the sake of actual facts if you have no idea what being a psychic involves don’t write or even study the subject. Thank you

Kajsa September 26, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I agree with Reidoom. I was BORN blessed with Clairsentience and Psychometric abilities. I didn’t “develope” them over time. I have had them my whole life and if EVERYONE was born with psychic abilities then I wouldn’t be the only gifted person I know. I hate fakes and they honestly have no clue on what this really is. It can be both a blessing and a curse at times. Some people might think that it is cool to say they have an ability when they don’t. In truth it’s pathetic. People that lie about this, don’t pretend to be something you’re not. That’s all I have to say.

blue stars October 21, 2011 at 2:08 pm

hello,
i just want to tell you all that NOT everyone is psychic.
Just because you think it is cool, it does not mean you can lie
to people about it. I AM Psychic and it is NOT that cool,
i use it for my safety and i can currently tell what is going to happen
to me and what has happened in the past in someone else’s life.
It is really scary because you get these freaky visions by either
looking at something or touching it, however it only happens sometimes and it can also happen by it self, even is you are in class.
i have this funny story, ones i came back from school and as soon as i entered the house, i had a vision. It was about a small child, on a field saying ‘ I have fever don’t touch me’. So i went to the park outside my house and saw this little girl, all by herself. I got scared, i went near and she demanded ‘stop’. So i stopped. And she said’ please don’t come near me i have fever’. That had been the scariest but best moment in my life. I just went home home thinking about it, and just sat on my bed. More stuff like that happened but now i am getting clearer visions.
thx

Sunday October 30, 2011 at 10:52 pm

I think I am somewhat of a psychic. I think I can feel how a living human is feeling. Sometime it can be overwhelming. I really don’t know what to call that. Or I can tell when my phone will ring. If I’m going to see someone that day, I get a vision of the person face so clearly it freaks me out. Or is this coincidence?

Bess Devreau December 20, 2011 at 4:09 pm

i’ve heard of some foreign princess named martha or something who started a psychic SCHOOL. i have no intention of going to this school, since i would rather keep my powers on the down low, but if this Princess Martha lady is still alive, will someone get both her and Callea Sherill on here so i can shower them both with questions

Bess Devreau December 20, 2011 at 4:11 pm

wait, what am i saying, this is a chat room for PSYCHICS, for crying out loud. heck, even if Princess Martha is dead, get her over!

Bess Devreau December 22, 2011 at 10:58 am

I’d have to say my empathy is strongest – it’s never wrong. and i can turn it on and off with this thing i call a psychic shield.

netblazer February 13, 2012 at 10:43 am

You create your on reality so if you think you have it you have it if you think you don’t you don’t. Changing the way you think can determine if obtain psychic power or not. All those that claim to be psychics want to ensure that they’ll all have an advantage over others or something like that (anything that a sense of ego would do).

Jeremy March 8, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Hi, I recently figured out im psychic or really intuitive after going through really bad depression and a good spiritual change in my life. After having that change ive been felt like im an Empath. At my age my mom thought she was psychic because she could feel every emotion of the people she was with and thats what i can do. I just feel like im stuck at a point because i can easily sense what someones going to do next and how they feel. Ive also have had a few OBEs. Im just really curious of my psychic abilities because right now im at a stand still with everything, and i dont know what to do to become more aware with these abilities. Id be REALLY grateful if there were answers because iv been looking everywhere for them!

online psychic readings August 6, 2013 at 9:40 pm

I would like to say that this blog very pressured me to check out because of the psychic information. Good to know about it and love to share.
Anny from online psychic readings

TD March 2, 2014 at 3:10 pm

I keep getting names and being told things when I’m around certain people. can anyone help me develop this?